Thursday, February 3, 2011

Queries on cost,clearance from road,Vasthu,filling site

QUOTE

Hello Thomas,

I have a 7 cents (3049 sq.ft.) residential plot in Kadri at Mangalore, (Karnataka state)Its located in a plush locality and I intend to sell it.However in order to get more price, I have decided to level the plot. Since the plot is about 5 to 6 feet below the main road.
I intend to bring it up to the road level.How much sand do you think I would require and also what would be the total (rough)cost for the same?

Please do reply.

Kind regards,
Merwyn D'souza.

My reply

It will be better if you contact any local contractor who take up such filling works.After seeing the plot,he will give you exact indication of cost of filling
You cannot expect me to know cost of filling material at your locality and I cannot  assess site conditions without a site visit.

QUOTE

Dear Thomas sir my name is Mrs. Girija and I am  from Kerala Kollam ,kadakkal .i would like to construct a small house in Kerala ,kadakkal .there fore kindly tell me about the small budget.i need 2  bed rooms ,kitchen,a hall .sir please give me reply.

My reply

Two bed room hall Kitchen,one toilet  house may cost minimum Rs.5 lakhs.It can only go up during construction in Kerala conditions.
 

QUOTE

i have a plan to buy a plot around 15x15 m size for a shopping complex min 3 storied,but it coasting around 7 lakhs /cent.but main problem it is a corner plot for two main roads between Trichur-Chalakudy nh47 road,plots one side is nh 47 (4 line )other side  is a traffic tar road around 5 m wide .and other two sides is neighbours they are ready to give permission to abut the building wall with there compound wall.so i ask  your advice to buy these plot for the shopping complex and how much distance i have to leave in both road sides and possible for other side to abutting? this plot is in panchayath area and how much % totally i can build. please awaiting your advice.
 
Joy.k.George
AL AHMADIAH AKTOR Dubai

My reply

Especially for a plot like this facing National High way it is better to check up with concerned local authority office(Panchayath in your case) as they will only be aware  of road widening planned or any other schemes .In addition to provisions of Kerala Building rules,local authority may also impose certain restrictions in building construction especially for a plot like yours facing National High way
 

QUOTE

Dear sir
My Cousin is building a house the kitchen shown in SE corner and in first floor the bed room shown above the kitchen is it ok as per vasthu?
Secondly the room sizes for bed room are shown are square will it make any problem?
Please reply me
 
Regards
 
Jini Jacob
Doha,Qatar

My reply

Kitchen at South East is good as per Vasthu.It is better to avoid bed room for regular use at Agni Konam(South East)
Room sizes should not be square as per Vasthu

No comments:

Post a Comment