Sunday, September 11, 2011

Replies to your queries#Architecture

 

House with limited Budget

Hello sir, I am Riyas, am planning to build a low cost house on my village(at Trivandrum). so could u please send me a plan for that. my budget should not exceed 10-12 lakhs..
please mail me if possible with

My reply

Have already mailed detailed reply to you.Without understanding your requirements for the house and site conditions,I cannot simply send a plan with a price tag of Rs.12 lakhs.House construction is not that simple as buying something from a shop.

House with Rs.5 lakhs budget

I am Paul , a teacher in Maldives, from Pulpally, Wayanad.

I would like to construct a house in Pulpally. How can you help me? My estimate amount is 5 lakh maximum. Recently I saw a house photo in Malayala Manorama, Veedu, which says the total construction cost is 4.5 lakh.

Can you help me how to do all these things? Please email me details

Paul from Maldives.

My reply

It is possible to build a house costing even less than Rs.5 lakhs.But you cannot have all facilities and features of a costly house.Studying your requirements and site conditions is the starting point of developing the house design

House at Kanyakumari

Hello sir Good day........My name is Ahil. I am a NRI , residing in Australia. My native is mondaikad which is located in kanyakumari district which is 60 kms from Trivandrum. I own a 60 cents square plot. I like to build my dream house in that plot..My requirements are the house should have a majestic look externally, double storied,reception area/sit outs,4 bedrooms,kitchen,hall,an office/study room, car stand for 2 cars, a small mini hall which can be used as a gymnasium....I am looking something around 4000 to 5000 sq. feet...

It would be very helpful and thankful to know whether u undertake projects in my native place and also give me an idea about the cost for building such a house...Is it possible to finish total works including landscaping, interiors within 50 to 60 lacs.......

My reply

Yes.We can design and build your house at Kanyakumari.Mailing you details

No comments:

Post a Comment