Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pictures on my way

I am just giving pictures taken while travelling on work.This house in a place called Kozha(I never knew there can be a place called Kozha meaning corruption in Malayalam.I wonder what the people there will refer to actual bribery,Kozha).This old house has got beautiful Mukhappu.That is why I have taken the picture.Kozha came on my way from Ettumanoor to Muvattupuzha.

DSC00289

These pictures I have taken at Kuttanad on the way from Chengannur to Cochin.Real good picture of lotus flower in bud stage and pictures of duck kept for sale on the road.They charge Rs.200/- for a duck including dressing charges and to those who cannot differentiate between male and female duck,they will give only female which may not weigh much after all those eggs given.Green or black colour above the head will indicate male duck and the meat of “Pachathalayan Kuttanad Tharavu” is supposed to be real good and delicious.

DSC00309

DSC00311

A house which I used to notice on my way from Thiruvalla to Chengannur seems to have lot of good  architectural elements with it.Due to lack of time,I could not so far try to enter the house and see it.

DSC00157

DSC00158

DSC00159

That Mukhappu done in wood seems to be impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment